[ruby-core:104170] [Ruby master Misc#17683] Current status of beginless range (experimental or not)
m***@jnito.com
2021-06-05 06:48:07 UTC
Issue #17683 has been updated by jnchito (Junichi Ito).

Hello, is there anyone who is responsible for this? I need this information for the book I'm writing now.

Misc #17683: Current status of beginless range (experimental or not)

* Author: jnchito (Junichi Ito)
xtkoba+
2021-06-05 07:22:35 UTC
Issue #17683 has been updated by xtkoba (Tee KOBAYASHI).

AFAIK, there was no such message as "Beginless range is experimental, and the behavior may change in future versions of Ruby!" in the first place. I am not responsible for this, but my feeling is that this feature is not quite unstable now.

Misc #17683: Current status of beginless range (experimental or not)

* Author: jnchito (Junichi Ito)